Palm Beach county schools open on August 14, 2017 after Summer Vacation. Our VPK classes also starts on August 14, 2017.
We do a great job in preparing your children for Elementary Schools. Our students are well trained and do great job when they make the transition to Elementary Schools. Our Teachers work one on one on the students to prepare them for the rigors of Elementary schools.
When enrolling your child for VPK, please consider the following:
- Do the Teachers work one on one? (Some schools take too many kids and can’t work one on one on students)
- Do the Teachers take the time to make the kid learn?
- We are a Mom and Pop school and the owners (me and my wife) are always present to make sure that the kids learn everything they should know
- Don’t enroll your child in schools where the owners are not there all the time! You are making a big mistake if you do!
- We (me and my wife) care about your child a lot and less of your wallet!
- We are not money crazy. We care about the growth of your child!
- Myth: VPK is better at Elementary schools – Not True! They have way too many kids to take care of and not enough time to care for your kid!
- We have small classes, so your child will get our personal attention!
- Go for the Gold, Not Glitter!!!
Please call Veena Iyer at (561)395-5044 to enroll your child in the VPK program for 2017-18!
The first four hours of VPK class are free. If you want to enroll your child full time, you can do it for a moderate fee.
Happy July 4th:
The Management and the Teachers wish you and your children happy 4th of July!
Footprints Academy will be closed on Tuesday July 4, 2017. We will be open on Monday, July 3rd and Wednesday through Friday, July 7, 2017.
2017 Camp Information:
Our 2017 Summer Camp started this week. Today we took the kids for a movie. Tomorrow they are going to the park. Next week schedule:
Tuesday and Friday: Pool
Please call (561)395-5044 to enroll your child today!
2017 Summer Camp
When: 6/5/17 to 8/11/17
We will take children out every day. Some of the places we go are:
Please call (561)395-5044 to enroll your child!
Stay tuned for more details!
Aunt Jemima Recalls!
The following Aunt Jemima products have been recalled due to Listeria contamination:
For more information, please visit:
FDA Food Recalls!
Marijuana cures Autism?
Clinical trials in Israel have showed that marijuana works wonders on children with autism. This is great news for so many children who are affected by autism through out the world and their parents who care for them.
Specifically, cannabidiol or CBD extracted from marijuana works wonders on young people affected by marijuana. According to CDC, 1 in 68 children in the US are affected by autism.
Only 2 drugs (which are antipsychotic drugs) have been approved by the US in the treatment of autism. Both of them are ineffective and have serious side effects.
If you want more information on this article, please go to this news article!